Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Who the #%%&$ does Celine Dion think she is?

Wednesday, November 28, 2007
So I'm watching Christmas at Rockefeller Center on NBC. Actually, I am blogging and it's on in the background and Celine Dion was like the headlining act or something. No surprise there right? Here's the thing...she's not singing a Christmas song. How freaking arrogant is that? It's a CHRISTMAS SPECIAL!!!! I don't care who you are or how many years in advance your Las Vegas show is sold out...if you're singing on Christmas at Rockefeller Center you better damn well come with some Christmas carols locked and loaded baby. Rudolph, Jingle Bells, O Holy Night...whatever. But I'm not gonna sit here and watch Celine Dion singing "Alone" in front of a Christmas tree...I'm just not.

2 comments:

Anonymous

As you well know, I fancy myself a craftsman when it comes to swear words. but I'm trying to figure out what word could fit in the title there, help me out. Xjdubx

T-Bone

it's one you've never heard of...flurg. It's reaaaally dirty

Post a Comment

 
T-Bone's World ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates