Friday, November 30, 2007

Heavenly Metal

Friday, November 30, 2007
One thing you need to know about me is that I loves me some Hair Metal. Even more then the standard bands like Poison and Motley Crue though, I love the Christian Hair Metal bands of the late 80's and early 90's. It was just so ridiculous and cheesy but it was the soundtrack of my youth. In that vein, here are a few little early christmas presents for any holy headbangers out there.


Whitecross - "We Know What's Right"


Bloodgood - "Out of the Darkness"

2 comments:

Anonymous

wow, that made my day. I was looking up some of these videos a while back and can you believe sarah didn't dig them!! not even holy soldier!!!!

Anonymous

sarah says that these guys are giving her the creeps

Post a Comment

 
T-Bone's World ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates