Thursday, November 01, 2007

'Tis the season (almost)

Thursday, November 01, 2007
I know Halloween is not even 24 hours in the grave, but I'm starting to get in the mood for Christmas already. Do yourself a big favor and click on this link to hear one of my favorite Christmas records ever. It tells the entire story including all the Old Testament stuff that sometimes gets overlooked. It's got guest vocals from Derek Webb, Jill Phillips and other notables...I love it...

http://www.andrew-peterson.com/players/btlog/beholdthelamb.html

1 comments:

Candice

I am in a very Christmas-y mood as well. I actually bought (nearly) everyone's gifts already.

Your boys are giving me trouble, though. Which one do you think would like a wooden rocket ship kit where they get to build it and then paint it and everything (one of them better, because it's way cute and I'm buying it for SOMEbody)?

Post a Comment

 
T-Bone's World ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates