Sunday, November 04, 2007

Sign of the apocalypse...

Sunday, November 04, 2007
Being a fan of Kansas football has not been easy over the years. It seems like they are constantly finding new and inventive ways to break my heart. This year is different though. They are 9-0 and put the wood to Nebraska yesterday by scoring 76 points, the most ever scored against the Cornhuskers. People actually laughed at work when I suggested (as I do every year) that this was the year that the Jayhawks would win it all. While that is still a longshot, I do have to say that I feel slightly vindicated that the national media is taking notice and starting to include the Jayhawks in the national championship discussion. Rock Chalk Jayhawk!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
T-Bone's World ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates