Sunday, November 18, 2007

Facebook

Sunday, November 18, 2007
I know it's mostly for kids or whatever, but my old friend Brian Buller called me the other night and he said that he had a facebook account and it really started him thinking about trying to reconnect with old friends. I decided to check it out and I have to say I agree. It's pretty simple to use and I've found so many people on there that I haven't talked to in so long. You should check it out. If you sign up, let me know...I will add you as a friend. I have a special right now where I am giving 1 Schrute Buck to each person who adds me as a friend or writes on my wall. And in our current economy...that is a better deal than you'll find anywhere. You can see my profile here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
T-Bone's World ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates