Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Blood Bank

Wednesday, February 18, 2009
This would probably be better served as a Twitter tweet but since there's only like 4 people who follow my Twitter feed I'm going to drop this as a mini-blog post. The new Bon Iver EP "Blood Bank" (pronounced "Bonn Eee`vare" in case you were curious) is outstanding. You should literally drop whatever you are doing and go get this right away.

****edit****
In the first draft of this post I mistakenly referred to Bon Iver's new EP as "Blood Money". It is in fact titled "Blood Bank". My humble apologies.
****edit****

2 comments:

Being Robinson

OMG it is like we are music twins. I have absolutley fallen in love with Bon Iver, do you know his back story? AWESOME. I'm dropping everything and checking it out! OOOOOO!

T-Bone

Yeah, I love that story. Some days I wish I could just hole up in a snowbound hunting cabin and just write and play music. Unfortunately, I would probably get bored before anything that resembled art emerged. It took me a couple of listens before I really started feeling it but he's one of my favorite artists right now.

Post a Comment

 
T-Bone's World ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates