Tuesday, August 22, 2006

a retraction

Tuesday, August 22, 2006
I have changed my mind about Boston...this is in fact a very cool city. I switched to a different hotel...much nicer than the one I was in. and I am now in downtown Boston...right by Harvard Yard...sorry, Havahd Yahd. I'm on the 15th floor...my room overlooks the Charles River...great view of the Boston skyline I ate an incredible meal (Atlantic Fish Company). The city was just alive...people walking everywhere, pubs and bars all lit up like Christmas, I was walking down the street just thinking how amazing it was that 100 years ago people were walking down the same streets looking at some of the same buildings. I saw the steeple of the Old North chapel (from Paul Revere's ride..."one if by land, two if by sea"). I'm going to try to get out and see some of the more historic sites tomorrow. There's a graveyard where John Hancock and some of the founding fathers are buried. These pics aren't great...but here's a few I snapped today.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
T-Bone's World ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates