Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Broken Hearted Entrance...

Wednesday, August 23, 2006
This is a passage from a poem by Oscar Wilde that I ran across today. It's an interesting take on the concept of being broken hearted before God. A lot of people who used to mean an awful lot to me, and several more who still do are facing some form of heartbreak right now...I hope it's over soon. I hope they don't hurt for long...


Ah! happy they whose hearts can break
And peace of pardon win!
How else may man make straight his plan
And cleanse his soul from Sin?
How else but through a broken heart May Lord Christ enter in?

For more on this concept, read my partner in crime, Jdubx's post today...he also is a fan of posting lyrics to songs that he finds particularly meaningful. The one he posted today is really good one...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
T-Bone's World ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates