Wednesday, March 04, 2009

A new addition to our great big blogging family...

Wednesday, March 04, 2009
My old buddy Johnny just started a new blog and I'm have to say I'm really psyched about it. He's one of the funniest people I know and if you have ever laughed at anything I've written...well, then strap in because you ain't seen nothing yet. He's way funnier than I am. Seriously, like really, really ridiculously more funny. You can check him out here.

editor's note - In the spirit of full disclosure, it should be pointed out that Johnny did re-post one of my recent items on his blog (which is the closest I have been or probably ever will come to having my work published) but that in no way influenced my comments about him, his laugh-out loud-funny sense of humor or his wonderfully crafted blog. 

(personal note to JG - I don't think I oversold that. Now all you have to do now is write relevant, funny material that people want to read. You thought this shit was easy? Welcome to hell kid.) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
T-Bone's World ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates