Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The best Radiohead cover ever...

Tuesday, March 24, 2009
This is how much I love David Bazan as a singer/songwriter...I am making the trek all the way from Atlanta to Wichita this weekend to watch him play a "house show". I'm actually really psyched about it. He's literally playing a series of shows in private residences through the end of April. There were about 30 tickets sold for this and I was lucky enough to score 2 of them. So my bro-bot Justin and I are going to enjoy an extremely intimate acoustic performance with one of our very favorite singers of all time. I don't think it can really get much better than that can it? I doubt he'll sing this but if you've never heard Pedro the Lion or David Bazan this is a really good intro. So this is my favorite singer covering my favorite Radiohead song. I think my awesome gland just experienced a full aneurysm.




5 comments:

Being Robinson

Wow that will be awesome! Enjoy. Oh and I sent a shout out request to you on my last post, it is requesting songs from you :) My expectations are quite high.

Being Robinson

PR = Personal Record. I apologize for lack of explanation :) It coud stand for a number of things though, that would be far more entertaining and interesting than personal record.... thoughts?! Good luck on your trip back here today, it hasn't started snowing yet, so you'll prolly be safe getting here, getting back... may be a different story.

T-Bone

No probs...I thought that's what it might be. Either that or...predatory raccoon...people's republic...preliminary retaliation. Those are a couple of the ones that I thought were probably the most likely options. What did you think of the tracks I recommended? What am I saying...of course you loved them...right?

Being Robinson

I like predatory raccoon, and from now on whenver I get a PR I will refer to it only as predatory raccoon, and will love the fact that only myself and most likely you will find it so hilarious that we laugh and laugh and laugh until we vomit.

THOSE TRACKS are rokkin' like dokken my friend. I heart them. Thanks for contributing, I 'preciate it. OH and YOU HEART the Postal Service too!! I see from you're masthead. I'm an observant little runner. Death Cab is going to be in Tulsa in two weeks, I so badly want to go.....

T-Bone

I was kind of digging "people's republic". As in, Beka has her own people's republic. And you make everybody start dressing in gray and calling you Dear Leader. But on the other hand...racoons are freaking crazy and you don't want to mess with them. They'll mess you up...

I think you have to figure out how to get there for that DCFC concert. I have rarely been disappointed by a concert I had to travel for. If I'm going to drive a few hours, then I pretty much already know I'm going to love it. Life's too short to miss great shows like that when they come within arms reach of the ICT my friend.

Post a Comment

 
T-Bone's World ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates