Saturday, January 31, 2009

25 Things About Me...

Saturday, January 31, 2009
I know this is totally cheating or whatever but I am going to shamelessly recycle this Facebook thing that has been going around like wildfire and turn it into a quality blogpost. I'm all about recycling...

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you. (To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.)

1. I am an IT project manager supporting Tax systems on large corporate ERP systems...but I wish I owned a record store.

2. My biggest musical guilty pleasure is Pink...I cannot make myself change the station when one of her songs comes on.

3. I love to read more than almost anything but I don't spend nearly enough time doing it.

4. For a while, I went to the same church as Jeff Foxworthy and I got to meet him once. He's very down to earth.

5. I am an awful procrastinator

6. I have a blog (http://tbone323.blogspot.com) but because of #5 on my list, it rarely gets updated

7. I am terribly afraid of spiders...like if I was holding a baby and realized a spider was on my I would throw the baby to flick the spider off. Seriously, you probably better not let me hold your baby if you think there might be any spiders around because I will drop that little bundle of joy if my spider sense starts tingling. I'm not proud of this but it's the truth.

8. I used to watch Ghosthunters on TV but I don't anymore because I was getting too creeped out and couldn't sleep at night

9. My favorite TV show is "How I Met Your Mother"

10. My favorite food is Mexican (Pappasito's in Atlanta is the best in the world)

11. I have a Basset hound named Clementine

12. I am married to a wonderful woman and have 3 beautiful kids

13. The best book I have read in the past 10 years is "The Road" by Cormac McCarthy

14. The best concert I have ever been to was Metallica in 2004 at the Kansas Colliseum

15. I have an uncle, an aunt, a brother, a sister, a former brother in law and a father who are either currently or have been police officers

16. My all time favorite movie is "The Shawshank Redemption"

17. I still get homesick even after living in Atlanta for almost 3 years

18. At this point in my life, I have more quality friendships than I have ever had before

19. I play the guitar but I don't put in the time to ever really get as good as I would like to be

20. Other than my admitted fondess for Pink, I am a bit of a music snob and I like the fact that I listen to bands that most people have never heard of.

21. I am pretty handy with a bbq grill

22. My favorite cocktail is a vodka tonic. A close 2nd is the Cape Cod (Vodka and cranberry juice)

23. Over dramatic people annoy me...save the drama for your mama please

24. I'm not sure exactly which religious denomination I fit in with these days. I'm kind of a square peg in that regard.

25. I have 3 tattoos and don't plan to stop anytime soon

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
T-Bone's World ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates