Friday, February 23, 2007

Little Superstar

Friday, February 23, 2007
It only makes sense I guess...I love Bollywood...I love midgets...I love breakdancing. I guess it was just a matter of time before Little Superstar danced his way right into my widdle heart.



Much love to Recon over at Monkeysforhelping for bringing Little Superstar into my life.

*********UPDATE************

For those who are interested, I tracked down the translation for this clip. Again, it's not really required for full enjoyment but I was curious so here's what I found (courtesy of Wikipedia)

Mother: Hey, hey. What's with the party this early in the morning. Everyone leave, shoo, shoo. (Speaking to Rajinikanth, who's lying on the cot) Why not get some rest, honey. Go ahead and rest.

Rajinikanth (Pimp on bed): All right (lights up a beedi).

Thavakalai (Little Superstar): Boss, give me a beedi.

Rajinikanth: Hey! Little kids shouldn't smoke.

Thavakalai: Brother, I'm ten years older than you, you know. You should give it to me.

Rajinikanth: And if I don't...?

Thavakalai: I'll skin you alive.

Rajinikanth: Here you go

1 comments:

Anonymous

That my friend, is good stuff. I didn't know they made midgets differantly in other parts of the world. He wasn't like your usual dwarf, he was like a really tiny normal sized person. As far as his pimp smoking the hash on the bed, he made me uncomfortable, like maybe the other videos in the "indian midget collection" weren't "family material" if you know what I mean.
http://www.xanga.com/Xjdub2X

Post a Comment

 
T-Bone's World ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates