Friday, May 19, 2006

I'm so stoked...

Friday, May 19, 2006
For two reasons...first of all, I'm getting inked tomorrow. I'm getting this Japanese Koi fish tattooed on the back of my leg. It's going to be bad a$$. Here's a picture of what it will roughly look like. Mine will most likely be a black and grey piece since I don't have enough loot to go all color like I would like to. At any rate, it's going to hurt like a mamma jamma but it will be worth it when it's done.















2nd, I'm going to see the concert that I've been waiting to come to Wichita since J-Dog turned me on to the hardcore music scene back in '04 with Demon Hunter. Sunday night Underoath, Poison the Well and As Cities Burn are going to freaking tear down the Cotillion. I seriously can't wait...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
T-Bone's World ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates