Friday, May 05, 2006

Happy Birthday to me

Friday, May 05, 2006
With the annual celebration of the day I was born coming up on Sunday I've been hearing lot's of people ask me what I would like for my birthday. In order to make this easy on everybody, I've decided to post a list online. Think of it as a registry of sorts. And remember...I'm doing this for you...to make your life easier.


  1. A new hat - here's a couple of options. Hurley and Independent Truck Company hats are cool. So is Volcom and Spitfire (Yeah..it's skater stuff and no I've never ridden a skateboard in my life. Don't worry about it.) Also KU or Wichita State. I wear a size 7 3/4...I have a large melon
  2. I need a new wallet. But not some old man wallet... maybe one with with a chain on it or something. Here's a good example of something I would be down with.
  3. Currency (preferably U.S.)
  4. Books are good

Don't spend a bunch of money...and don't feel like you have to get me something. These are just some suggestions for the people who've asked me.

Increase the peace...

1 comments:

Candice

I'm so getting you an "old man wallet."

Post a Comment

 
T-Bone's World ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates