Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I'm moving to Japan

Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Not really, but when I see tv as mind blowingly awesome as this I am genuinely tempted.

On another note, I have to give mad props to the M4H crew for posting this clip. One day I hope to complete my training at their Shaolin blogging temple which I believe is located in Flint, Mi. I can only assume that they find these clips during all night sessions wherein they huff WD-40 from an empty Funyuns bag and manually view all the new videos posted to Youtube. Whatever their method, I admire their dedication and can only aspire to one day reach such great heights. Huzzah gentlemen...huzzah

1 comments:

Anonymous

I wish America had more game shows like that and less game shows about lie detecters. I don't know how to play but I'm pretty sure I could win some cash.
Hey by the way, how about you don't post anything for a month and then drop about 16 posts in an afternoon. Oh, what? you already did? never mind then.
Jdub

Post a Comment

 
T-Bone's World ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates