Friday, March 09, 2007

Sorry...

Friday, March 09, 2007
For anyone who's tried to read my blog over the past week or so I apologize for it not being available. I bought a domain name (it's a long story) and I thought since I have it I might as well use it instead of the standard blahblah.blogspot.com address. At any rate, the doorknobs in tech support over at Hostgator.com could not seem to figure out how to create a new dns entry for me to point my newly purchased domain name to Googles DNS server. After about 10 emails I finally just said screw it...I'll go back to my other domain name. So I'm back...thanks for your patience.

2 comments:

bwb

What you need to do is to tell them to bump it up to level 2 or 3, its easy, i could do it if you have whm access. Just make sure you use a ticket.

T-Bone

I don't have access to whm. I'm on the entry level web hosting package so I only have access to cpanel. I only signed up with them because I needed to complete one more offer to get my free xbox 360 from gadgetcity.com. It seems like it should be pretty simple but for some reason they weren't able to grasp what I was asking them to do. I even copied the text from blogger.com's help page and sent it to them but it still doesn't seem to be set up right.

Post a Comment

 
T-Bone's World ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates