Thursday, January 11, 2007

Oops! (Parental Advisory - Language)

Thursday, January 11, 2007
I normally would try to avoid posting a video with this kind of language in it but since 1) this is from my hometown news station (KSNW Channel 3 in Wichita) and 2) I'm a sucker for talking heads who say things they shouldn't when they think their mikes are off I've decided to go ahead and share it. Maybe this was big news in Wichita...I heard about it all the way out here in the ATL so it's certainly making the rounds. Basically, this is video of a local sportscaster who has had enough of a series of technical difficulties and lets fly the dirtiest of the 7 words you can't say on TV.


1 comments:

Anonymous

you know whats funny is he came into my Quick Trip once and he had the filthiest mouth I'd ever heard. not just "bad words", even his subject matter was filthy. so i guess it was just a matter of time. I heard they had some kind of official apology the next night, I didn't see it though.
XjdubX
PS I feel like telling the "word verification to F*** off everytime I see it, so maybe I'm just as bad

Post a Comment

 
T-Bone's World ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates