Thursday, August 11, 2005

Of mullets and tears in my beer...

Thursday, August 11, 2005
One of the ways my life has changed since I bought my mp3 player, is that I am now returning to some styles of music that I haven't listened to a whole lot recently. This week my genre of choice has been country. As I was browsing through my music service I came across this little gem from Joe Diffie. Not only does it contain great songs like "John Deere Green" and "If I had any pride left at all" my man Joe also sports without a doubt one of the all time great country music mullets.

1 comments:

Anonymous

Now, let's go easy on the mullets, I happen to know a systems guy who used to wear a mullet while he cruised in his '78' TransAm with Crager rims. He was a regular chick magnet mostly because of the mullet.......at least, that is how he remembers it.

Post a Comment

 
T-Bone's World ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates