Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I think this might be why they hate us...

Wednesday, February 17, 2010
I saw a commercial on TV tonight for a medicine that makes your eyelashes grow longer. It. Makes.Your. Eyelashes.Grow.Longerrrrrrrrrrr stack o ver flow errorrrr...rebooting.... Sorry, my central nervous system shut down for a second there because of how stupid that last sentence was that my brain just made my fingers type. My fingers were so pissed about that too...you have no idea. So just a thought here...science I'm looking at you...maybe let's spend a little less time working on drugs to make our eyelashes longer and maybe a little more time on things like AIDS, Cancer, Autism or maybe a cough syrup that tastes like a BLT sandwich.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
T-Bone's World ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates