Sunday, January 13, 2008

Happy New Year

Sunday, January 13, 2008
So first of all...hi everybody. It's been a while since I posted. We spent 2 weeks back in Kansas for the holidays. It was really great to spend some much needed time catching up and just enjoying the company of our friends and family. A couple of notable items...I won my fantasy football league which was big for me...I've been playing for about 7 years now so finally winning my league was pretty cool. I used the winnings to get some new ink on my leg. If you recall my post from last May about the first leg tattoo I got you'll recall that I said it was very painful. This one was even worse than that. The recovery was especially painful for some reason, making it hard to even stand on my leg for several days. It's more or less healed now (other than some pretty gnarly scabs....gross, I know). I'm really happy with it. It's a profile picture of the famous Blackbear Bosin statue Keeper of the Plains with a banner underneath and the number 316. It's my tribute to my beloved hometown of Wichita, Ks. Here is a pic. Let me know what you think.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
T-Bone's World ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates