Monday, September 10, 2007

I need your help...

Monday, September 10, 2007
I'm not usually one for asking my friends and family to do things for me but I really want an iPhone and since I don't have $400 to spend on a phone, I think this is the best way for me to get it. There is a website called Yourfreeistuff.com. Normally I would assume something like this was a scam, but I actually have some experience with stuff like this and last time I did this I got an Xbox 360 out of the deal.

Here's what I need from you. I have to refer 8 people to this site and I need them to complete 1 offer. Just one offer from 8 people means I get a brand new iPhone. These are not hard offers to complete either...it's things like signing up for a free trial at Netflix or Blockbuster.com. If you're a gamer, you can sign up for a free 7 day trial of Gamefly.com. It's all pretty basic, and if you work it right, it shouldn't even end up costing you anything. Here's the thing, and this is absolutely critical...if you're going to do this you have to use this link -

http://www.YourFreeiStuff.com/index.php?ref=4087516

If you don't use this link I don't get credit and you signed up for Netflix for nothing.

I'm even going to sweeten the deal a little here...you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours. Since I'm sure you'll want to cash in on your free ipod or iphone or one of the other goodies on this site, send me your referral link and I will sign up for an offer for you!

Lets make this happen!

1 comments:

Anonymous

that sounds alright, maybe we'll give it a try. just one thing though, you probably ought to know where my back is located
XjdubX

Post a Comment

 
T-Bone's World ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates