Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Brokeback Mountain redux

Wednesday, February 08, 2006
ok, I don't know what happened to it but my post from Saturday dissapeared. I won't even try to re-create it because it was lightning in a bottle...pure comic gold that can't be respun. I will repost the video clips because I think they're clever. As an added bonus, I'm going to link a couple of other clips that I think are also very clever. It's a really brilliant illustration of how deceptive video can be especially in the editing process. Just remember...when you watch a movie...you're seeing what they want you to see not necessarily what really happend. Enjoy







1 comments:

Candice

Is it sad that I really wouldn't mind seeing that version of "Cabin Fever"?

Post a Comment

 
T-Bone's World ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates