Friday, June 10, 2005

One

Friday, June 10, 2005
This is either a very hopeful sign for our generation or a sign of the apocalypse...I'm not sure which yet. If you check out this website you'll see what I'm talking about. It's not often that you find a cause that Eddie Vedder, Michael Stipe, Dave Matthews, Pat Robertson...yes, you read that correctly...Michael W. Smith, The Newsboys and Brad Pitt can all lock arms on, so to speak. So while, practically speaking, I'm opposed to anything that puts another one of those rubber "cause" bracelets on the street to taunt me and the rest of the Plain Bellied Sneeches who don't wear them - morally, I'm very much in favor of things like debt relief, additional research funding for the HIV/AIDS crisis in Africa and increased medical aid and educational opportunities in the worlds poorest nations. If you are as well, you can click on the banner ad to read more about it. If you don't want to send them a dollar, then don't. It doesn't matter to me. But do something, would you?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
T-Bone's World ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates